RolePlayForumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RolePlayForumz

This site is for roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicBeastMan
Admin
Admin
EpicBeastMan

Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)   Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:26 pm

An explosion of light expands from a human-shaped outline causing a 10 foot wide crater imprinted in the sandy floor of Death Valley. After 5 seconds of the explosion, the light descends into the crater. Sicarius is kneeling down like he just landed from a 20 foot drop. He looks up with a confused look on his face. Standing up, he looks at his hands and then the crater around him. "Where am I?" A giant one-eyed monster with a horn on his head walks up to Sicarius. The monster answers Sicarius's question. "On Earth, Assassin." Sicarius turns his body startled. "Cyclops!" He reaches for his sword, but he doesn't have it. He changes his focus to his knife, but can't find that either. "Looking for these?" The Cyclops holds up his weapons: Dark Blade and Godbiter. "Return my weapons to me Cyclops!" The Cyclops laughs. "Not here to help, here to kill!" The Cyclops throws Sicarius's weapons onto the ground and charges at him. The Cyclops collides with Sicarius and sends Sicarius flying onto the desert floor. Sicarius gets right back up and runs at the Cyclops. The Cyclops roars and swings his tree trunk like arm, but Sicarius jumps on his arm and dives toward the Cyclops's eye. Sicarius's arm collides with the Cyclops's eye like a missle colliding into a plane. The Cyclops falls to the ground, screaming in pain. "NO! MY EYE! CAN'T SEE!" Sicarius runs for his Dark Blade. He grabs his Dark Blade and shoves it into the Cyclops's eye. The Cyclops's veins turned black and he starts spewing out black liquid. The Cyclops's skin turns completely black and he stiffens up. Sicarius walks over to his knife Godbiter, picks it up, and starts walking toward civilization.

OOC: ATTENTION! All Assassin characters are going to appear from the same explosion of light, so start your posts with that!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayforumz.rpg-board.net
Seph Shadowz
Newb
Newb
Seph Shadowz

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)   Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:26 pm

At about seven PM there is a beautiful sunset and everything is silent and calm next to japan in the pacific ocean. Until there was a sudden flash of bright concentrated light along with a loud, BOOM! About forty feet above from the now rippling water, a black silhouette plummets toward the water that is the shade of freshly spilled blood. Firmus Aqua with his reflexes as quick as a whip, he pulls out his spear, Glacies Hasta, and makes a two foot, by two foot, by two foot, piece of ice below him before he hit the water. Firmus Aqua crouches there, taking in the surroundings, holding Glacies Hasta in one hand and using the other to push firmly on the piece of ice to support him. He slowly stands up, still recovering from the fall. Still looking around, he sees a light to his right, it is slowly getting closer, and as its getting closer he notices some strange object moving across the water. It appears to be a fishing boat. As it gets closer Firmus Aqua thinks to himself (I cant get seen by the people on the boat). So he quickly went under the piece of ice and waited, as he waited he saw a humanoid shape heading toward the boat. As it got closer to the boat he realized it was a Siren! When it got close enough it surfaced from the water at the edge of the boat. It had long blond hair, from the belly button up it looked like a human female, from the belly button down it looked like a fish. The Siren looked as if it was singing and he could barley see the men on the boat going to the edge of the boat. He knew if he did not do something soon it would drag the innocent men on the boat to the bottom of the ocean and eat them. So in a quick motion he swung toward it very quickly and pulled out his spear and extended it and stabbed. Its green eye's shot toward him and he saw its long, black, rotten, disgusting teeth. It tried biting him but he dodged and saw purplish blood spreading. He did a final lunge, it hang there limp for a second. All of a sudden, its hole body turned to ice, and it was over. As Firmus Aqua pushed off the boat he started making small pieces of ice to run across the water, and started contemplating what would have happened to those fishermen. He saw the sun finally going to rest and japan getting closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
RPKiller
Admin
Admin
RPKiller

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)   Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm

An explosion erupts in an isolated warehouse on the border of Nevada, to the right of California. Tenebris slowly stands up from the large mist of light. After the light fades away, Tenebris grabs for his weapons, but he realizes they are not there. He looks up and notices a Minotaur with 2 large horns and brownish fur breathing heavily, glaring at him. The Minotaur charges at him, but he dives out of the way. The Minotaur crashes into a wall and falls to the ground Tenebris walks over to him and stomps on his head 2 time before the Minotaur swats him. He gets back up and finds his weapons on the 5th shelf of a book case; he climbs to the top, grabs his weapons, and jumps off and cuts the Minotaur’s head off. Tenebris then leaves the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
FuZE ShadeZZ
Newb
Newb
FuZE ShadeZZ

PostSubject: Intro   Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Nothing was visible as the piercing light from the explosion shattered Veritos' sight. At first there was no motion, just a crater and a limp body. But as if in an instant he gained consciousness, instinctively he reached for his hatchets. After scanning the area for any life,  he finds nothing but a hawk circling over head. He proceeds to sheath his weapons. He then checks to see if he has all his gear. After all gear is accounted for Veritos then looks for any signs of civilization. When he finds none, he decides to make a fire. He looks around only to find no trees. So instead walks toward the direction of the north star. 3 hours passed and the sun has just broken over the horizon. Getting frustrated with the endless mountain terrain Veritos realizes that he will not be able to follow the north star for much longer. Looking up one final time he marks the direction of the star. While looking up he sees the same hawk that previously circled over head. Thinking it was just a coincident Veritos brushes it aside and rests for and hour.  
          When he awakes he sees the shadowy silhouette of a 13' tall man. He then rubs his eyes, when Veritos opened his eyes the image was gone but only to have the hawk take its place. Tired, hungry, and quite frankly a little nervous Veritos picked up a rock and threw it at the bird of pray. And in an instant the bird transformed into its previous silhouette. Shocked Veritos reaches for his weapons only to find that they were missing. " Don't Be Foolish, Do You Really Think I Would Contact You And Not Take Your Weapons... Ha Typical For Your Kind. Oh And Yes I Know What You Are, Assassin... " - Hates - " Do You Not Know Who I Am? No Of Corse Not! " Veritos - " No I don't, but only two kinds of sentient beings know of the assassins. Assassins and Gods, you are not an assassin, that must mean you are God! I will kill you!!! " Veritos suddenly bursts into a sprint at the deity. Grabbing him by the throat Hates says" Fool! You can't kill me!!! Even if you had your weapons."   Gasping for breath Veritos motions for Hates to put him down. He does so, but throws him about 5' away. Veritos uttered " If you...did not wish...to kill me, then why have you...contacted me?"  "Because, I have a proposition for you... " 
Back to top Go down
EpicBeastMan
Admin
Admin
EpicBeastMan

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)   Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

After 3 hours of walking Sicarius finds a small town. He walks into a diner and sits in a booth. A young and attractive waitress with blonde hair walks over to Sicarius. "Can I help you?" She says smiling and curling her hair with her finger. "Yes; you can tell me where I am." Sicarius looks up from his menu, his gold eyes trained on the waitress. She looks at him confused but then says. "You're in Pahrump a small town about an hour away from Death Valley." Sicarius's face turns to concern but quickly changes. "I'll take the vegetable omelet and a diet coke." The waitress writes his order down. "Coming right up." Sicarius checks out the waitress but slaps himself. "No, you can't get involved with a human." His eyes shift to the window next to him and he sees a green creature looking at him. The creature is about 4 feet tall, skinny, and it has big pointy ears. Its eyes are like snake eyes and its teeth are sharp. "Imp!" Sicarius gets up. "Wait, sir; what about your omelet!" The waitress calls to him. "I'll be back." Sicarius walks outside but right when he does he sees his old friend Aurmor. Sicarius looks at him stunned for a moment but remembers that Imps are tricksters. He steps forward but is instantly hit by Aurmor's mace. Sicarius gets up and pulls out his sword. He slices at Aurmor but is blocked and sent flying by another strike by the mace. Sicarius stumbles to his feet and runs toward Aurmor but this time he kicks the mace out of Aurmor's hands and strikes him in the face with his sword. Aurmor combusts into smoke. The Imp looks pleasingly. "Sicarius Deorum, the Assassin that beat Hades at his own game. Nice to finally see you, but I'll be making this short because I have somewhere to be." The Imp raises his boney arm. "See ya later!" The Imp disappears into the air. Sicarius sheaths his sword and walks back into the diner. "I'll take that omelet now."

OOC: This post has some content from Sicarius's past in it so don't get confused
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayforumz.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)   Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin of Gods (Started/Still Accepting Characters)
Page 1 of 1