RolePlayForumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RolePlayForumz

This site is for roleplaying.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New War: Chapter 1 pg. 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
furiouspony862
Newb
Newb

The New War:  Chapter 1 pg. 1 Empty
PostSubject: The New War: Chapter 1 pg. 1   The New War:  Chapter 1 pg. 1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:36 pm

As Seven trudged through the blood stained mud that created the trenches, he thought about what just happened. As him and the rest of the Seven Nation Army spread out to recover the dead, he thought about his friends. Seven is a 14 year old boy part of a new kind of conflict. He is part of a seven person elite squad. All age 14, they are the best troops the American military has to offer. You see, North Korea actually was ballsy enough to launch a nuke over to America, that landed somewhere in Texas. What Americans nicknamed the "Crack" was a very powerful nuke, mostly made for radiation. A special chemical called the Nc64, kills anyone older than 25 in the United States. "The radiation effects will last decades." experts say. Well, what's left of them, anyway. So, now, North Korea, China, and Russia are kind of a new Axis force. What's left of America, UK, Germany, Sweden, (after some persuasion), and Australia are like a new Allied force. So, back to the story, I'll cover more later.
"Hey, Seven! Get your a** over here, and help me with this!" Four called across the field.
Seven rushed over, finding that Four was trying to get Six out from a pile of dead Russians. "He's stuck under this pile of worthless garbage. These vodka drinking pieces of sh*t couldn't stand a chance against Six!" Four smiled.
"Damn straight they couldn't! Full grown men, yes, but I have superior training." Six said, boldly.
"What the f**k is a matter with you, Seven? Shell-shock got your c**k?" Four laughed hysterically.
"No. Why would I waste my breath when you cocky a**holes said all that their is to say?" Seven returned.
All the swearing is just a consequence of war. Risking your life to defend what you love, you should at least be able to say what you want, right? As Seven and Four got Six out out the dead bodies, One,Two,Three and Five searched around the field to find alive ones, enemy or ally alike that was wounded or just hid to dodge the line of fire that was laid across the field almost an hour ago. Two, though, liked to have fun rather than do work, so he went off to chat with some German soldiers who were taking time off.
"Gutentag. Vee gehts?" Two asked.
"Ah, Hallo, meine Kleine. Wie bist du gewesen?" The German replied.
"Nun, auch nach kalt Toten Tonnen Jungs, mir geht es gut, danke." Two shot back
The men laughed, but it was shortened by a fiery explosion from an APTV (All Purpose Transport Vehicle) behind them.
Back to top Go down

The New War: Chapter 1 pg. 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayForumz :: Creative Writing :: Sci Fi-
Jump to: